The symptoms experience by people suffering from mild carbon monoxide poisoning are similar to a bout of the flu or a severe cold. Headache, feeling sick and tired, disorientation or confusion. This is because the brain is getting less oxygen than it needs.
If everyone is experiencing these symptoms in your home at the same time (including pets) and the symptoms fade or disappear then it may be caused by carbon monoxide poisoning and you should leave your home and see your GP immediately.
Bramshaw Heating and Plumbing are Gas Safe registered heating engineers who can carry out inspection and boiler repairs in Tiverton and across Devon.
Proper maintenance of your boiler is the best way to prevent carbon monoxide
leaks in your home
What steps can you take to reduce your risk from Carbon Monoxide? [Read More]